Thursday, January 7, 2010

HW#69

I don't think things will be much different this year (2010).I hope that I don't get into as much trouble as last year and I get more gifts next Christmas and B-day.I play Baseball and this year I hope I'm bringing game!!!Yeah! Though I will be playing Golf more.I want to get a cellphone though it is going to be expensive it is a...PSP(Play Station Portable)/Sidekick.I will Love it.I do hope my father will give me more responsibilities like me being able to walk home alone.I also would like more freedom.I never get to see any of my friends.I think I will change these things by behaving and being nicer.Then I will get my PSP/Sidekick,responsibilities and more.I hope to stay away from all those diseases like H1N1,Influenza, and more.I hope to finish school with a good grade.I hope to get a better relationship with my sister and everyone else in my family.I hope U.S wins world cup.
I finally hope to have a world with...http://www.travel-money-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/sign-peace-symbol2.jpg.
                     

This is gonna go by the colors that are shown on the website http://fdaela.blogspot.com/.I will put nouns bold and this is rewrite of HW#67

No comments:

Post a Comment