Monday, March 1, 2010

HW#96

Today I finished "Breaking Dawn"I read that Bella was a shield meaning she can block of mental attacks but no physical attacks.She learned to control those powers since the Volturi are going to attack her.Irina another vampire from the Denali Coven also family to Edward had told the Volturi of their illegal vampire baby.Irina did not know that the baby was half vampire-half human.Alice left them.Edward and the rest of his family(the Olympic Coven) had gathered up friends to serve as witnesses to show that Bella's baby,Renesmee was not a vampire.The Volturi came bringing witnesses to see their destruction.The Volturi did not have any reason to bring the witnesses since the law had not really been broken.The Volturi were gonna kill the witnesses and the Cullens.Alice came back with another half vampire-half human to show that they were not dangerous.

If I were Bella I would have taken the baby and ran.I would have because I would have been the only 1 they can not catch.
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9700000/Bella-S-H-I-E-L-D-fan-art-twilight-series-9771758-900-844.jpgThe Bold is suppose to be underlined
Bella's Shield!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment