Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Last Orangutans

Reader's Responce
  • Question #4:Galdikas wants to help Orangutans because she was inspired,to live her life with nonhuman primates,by a paleontologist named Louis Leaky.
Writer's Responce
  •  Question #5:The writer probably put that anecdote to show how violent the primate can be.
Write time
  • Question#5:One day I went out to walk my dog,Catchi.I put her leash on a pole so she does not go far.Her leash was a bit to big for her since she was just a baby.She got of her leash when I was not looking.She ran jumped through the fence and was about to go far when I When I screamed her name and she looked at me.She did not go any farther but did not come back so a girl helped me boost over the pointy fence only to get stabed and scared and stabbed and pain.When I was finally over she went back through the fence.Thanks to the helpfull girl she scared Catchi to my side of the fence where I beat the crap out of her litteraly.I screamed to my mother "the pain the,pain of that fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment