Saturday, November 14, 2009

HW#40

Today I read "slob".Owen went up to Marcus (the dangerous boy)and told him to give his oreo's back but Marcus was pretending to not know what he was talking about then he told Owen he is not as smart as he think he is,Owen then just turned around and walked away.I think it was a bad idea to come up to marcus and do what he did.I think this because Marcus is dangerous and he could go attack Owen after school.He has knife in his sock,Owen would get killed.


Owen came out of the locker room and people called him names and made fart noises as he ran by.This reminds me of a boy named Ali who always triped.Ali was the fat boy in our class and he always triped and when he triped everyone laughed.Like when Owen runs out the locker room.This reminds me of the book because Owen and Ali are both the fattest kids in their classes,both are made fun of ,and are always treated badly.They are both very alike.



Mr.Wooly is like Lex Luther from the book "Super Man".Lex Luther is the super villain and Super Man is the Super Hero.Owen is like Super Man exept he is not strong,buff,and does not save people in peril he is soft,fat,and hates his gym teacher.Mr.Wooly is like Lex Luther exept he is not smart but he is insane,enjoys people's pain,and tortures people.They are sort of like mortal enemys.



This book makes me think about fat people.It does because Owen talkes about himself being fat.Like he said everyone thinks they know a fat person but they don't.He just called himself fat.It also makes me think about my old teacher Mrs.Green she would be very hard on me one time she made me pee on myself ,she did not literaly scare to pee myself she just did not let me go to the bathroom.Like when Mr.Wooly draged Owen around.



I like this writing.I like it because it isvery funny and exiting not that being dragged around is funny .What is funny is when he acts very fat like when somebody stole his oreo's he was getting very angry or when he said he cried like 2 year old at Walmart.The exiting things are like when Nemesis his invention (which he won,tell what it does)almost worked or when he could have gotten revenge and all he did was cry,

No comments:

Post a Comment