Thursday, November 19, 2009

HW#44

Today I read "slob".Mason came in with a "psycho excuse" literally,but he did end up participating in gym.After they did the warm ups they had a gymnastic contest.They were divided into 2 teams,team A and team B.Team A had all types of great athletes like Andre. Team B had wanna be players,Owen and Mason were also part of it.Team A did not do so good but in the end they did great.Then when it was his team's turn he and Mason were put in charge.Then when it was going to be his turn and it was a fire drill!Then Mason smiled at him and he smiled back .Owen went to get his lunch box and he found a note that said "Next time I leave class,count to 20,then fallow me" that note was left by Mason.



I think ounce he learns how he got so FAT he would start to exercise.I think he would end up getting rid of Mason.He would maybe get his revenge on Mr.Wooly.

No comments:

Post a Comment