Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HW#43

Today I read "Slob".Owen had explained to his friend Nima how he thought of Nemesis.He went to a demolition site to find a amplifier.He snuck into it and saw a bunch of very useful things.He almost got caught because somebody else was inside.When he went home he started to worry about someone stealing his Oreo's
again so he started to build something that would catch the ugly thief. Since the last trap did not work.

If I were Owen I would exercise.I would because it would make me lose all that blubbery weight.I would eat healthier and not go crazy over Oreo's.I would then be healthier.

1 comment:

  1. Guillermo-
    Good job. Make sure you are putting spaces after all your punctuation when you type.

    Do you think Owen will start to exercise? What do you predict will happen in the book? Please make this a part of your next reading response.

    Mr. Enders

    ReplyDelete