Saturday, November 21, 2009

HW#45

Today I read "Slob".Owen got the idea to really do what the note says and he fallowed Mason.I thought it was a bad idea .I thought this because Mason is very dangerous and he could have taken him into a corner and killed him.Though when he fallowed Mason he ran away from him.I think that was very very weird.

I one of my friends named Orlando had gone to juvie over the summer.He had gotten into a fight with his brother and had hurt him badly.He reminds me of Mason .One reason he does because Mason and Orlando are both smart but violent.I think if they met it would not be pretty.

Owen reminds me of this boy in a book who they a giant and other names because of his size.I don't remember the name of the book.He reminds me of Owen because they are both made fun their because of their size.They also don't have much friends except for the person who is always being made fun of besides them.

I really like this writing.I like it because this boy named Benyell is like Mason except he does not have a messed face and he is not really smart.They both are very violent and nobody wants to sit near them.I really don't think they would get along.They would probably kill each other.

This book makes me think about fat people.It does because Owen talks a lot about himself being fat his sister even sort of said it too.She said he should stop eating the Oreo's so did his friend Izzy.Owen called himself a boulder.I think that is sad. his sister

No comments:

Post a Comment